5 Reasons Why You Can't Afford to Miss Rhyme & Reason 2017 - Eversion
Just in case you've been feeling the buzz about Rhyme and Reason or Eversion has been all over your “face” and you’re wondering why you should care, here are some reasons why you not think of missing this event:
- Have you ever been to a musical? Either your answer to this question is yes or no, it makes no difference because you really can't afford to miss “Eversion”. This is because as rare as musicals are in this part of the world, “Eversion” presents you with an oppor-tunity to watch a Broadway styled rap and spoken word musical, which is even rarer to see anywhere.
- Another reason why you can't afford to miss this edition is because you will be coming to see performances that you have never seen before and you'd probably never see again in that sense. Every dialogue, which is made up of either a rap or spoken word is fresh, specifically made and tailored for this production. Hence, even though you might be coming to see some faces you agree familiar with, we can assure you that you'd be see-ing them do what they've never done before.
- Thirdly, if you were not at “The Excision”, which was the last edition, then ask anyone one who was, or just go on YouTube and check it out for yourself, it was LIT! We have a track record of cooking dope events, we have done it back to back and we can tell you that the same people that cooked up last year's event are currently tripping off this one simply because it is even more DOPE!
- If you love the stage, then you will love this. It's all live; live band, live music, super talent-ed spoken word poets and rappers setting the stage on fire. Basically, we are cooking live magic.
- Lastly, it's flexible and affordable. We have two shows, 3-5pm and 6-8pm, which means that you can afford to attend that wedding or go work and still make it to one or both shows. Also, with tickets at N2,000 for students, N5,000 for regular and N10,000 for VIP, we are sure you won't want to miss it.
Why enjoy this awesomeness all by yourself? Please tell somebody to tell somebody until everybody you know comes with you.
Date: July 15, 2017
Venue: Lekki Coliseum. 14 Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1
Time; 3-5PM; 6-8PM
Get tickets online at AriiyaTickets and Spiricoco.
Tickets are also available at Lush Mall, 26A, Admiralty Way, Lekki, Lagos (Phone number: 07061141501) and at all Filmhouse Cinema outlets (including IMAX, Lekki) in Lagos.